Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hating takes responsibility

I'm fickle from all points of view.

My level of dislike don't come to hate, but when I do dislike a person personally, It'll usually last up to two months max, and i'll find something to like about her. There's nobody in this class that I dislike right now, I'm just..afraid of someone.

Its easy to detect who hates you and who does not. I find it extremely difficult to act nice if you are not in favour of a person so there's no problem at all if i smile at you ^_^. And if I don't, go through step one to find out if i'm 1) sleepy 2) stressed or 3) sad. Or maybe I'm trying to decipher if you hate me.

If I don't talk much, it probably just means I can't find a common topic. That happens when I'm not close to a person or feel inferior to her.



Ignore this if you don't know me (like if you're a random blog hopper D:)





I was supposed to study from 1:50 till 5:00 but I obviously did not.

Kept falling asleep so in total I've spent 3+ hours for my bio commontest. Completed mitosis and meiosis / molecular genetics on the way to school o_O Screw that, I'm screwed cause I didn't really memorise continuous and discontinuous variation. That's 13 marks. The rest of the paper was rather fine and do-able though.


I eat loads of junk food and I should stop.

Maths remedial was spent writing xxxx with kaiying :}

I have a binomial test tomorrow and I'm off.

No comments: